Tuscany Golf Course North of Grosseto; excellent Golf Course amidst truly charming Maremma landscape with views to the sea – Gulf of Follonica and Elba.
A very interesting and charming golf course, already in its early years characterized as one of the best new courses in Italy.
Splendid landscape, remarkable differences in altitude, some tee-boxes in spectacular positions.
- As for example on a PAR 4 where the drive has to cross over a gorge with cascade,
- or a PAR 3 with tee-box high above the green where – following own experiences – even a sandwedge might be too long.
- Embedded in ideal way into the typical Maremma with its impressive flora, always making best use of the natural topography. Again and again views over large parts of the entire course or to the nearby sea.
- 18 holes, each of which with its own excitement , tricky water hazards, 12 of the 18 holes being in touch with one of the many small lakes. Very well kept greens and fairways.
A golf course in no way an easy promenade, likewise suited for experienced golfers and those who still have some way to go…..
Given the uniqueness of each hole it will never be boring, there is surprise waiting for you just around the next corner.
With a view to the hilly course we recommend to rent a cart, available as well as electrical and pull trolleys. Pro-shop for the daily need. Driving range with 10 covered positions.
Golfing here might be connected with a stay at the local golf resort with its services going clearly beyond many other places.
- 18 hole, PAR 71, CR (white) 71,4, SR 131
- Open all year, no closing day
- all facilities, Cart, e-trolley, trolley for rent
- reservation/T-time strongly recommended.
Being located in vicinity of the SS1 Aurelia easy to find and arrive.
How to get there: Fast road SS1 Aurelia, exit Gavorrano. After 200 m on your right sign for Pelagone-Golf Toscana, thereafter some 3 km, best provided with road signs.
Località Il Pelagone in 58023 Gavorrano (Gr)
For latest information:
Tel.: 0566 820471
Fax: 0566 820472
Golfclub Toscana Il Pelagone
Geographical position Tuscany Golf Courses N° 9 Golf Courses Tuscany